Menu

New Year's Book Tag

Good morning bookworms!!

We're have the days gone? It's crazy. Christmas and new Year's have come and gone and we're already 4 days into the new year!! 😮😮 I will be honest in saying I am nervous to see what the year 2020 holds in store for me, my family, my friends and the blog but I am also excited to see.

I was browsing the net to see if there would be any new year's tags that I could try for my first post this year and I found Lois Reads Books's who, in turn, has found it from Cleopatra Loves Books and I thought why not? So, is my take on the New Year's Book tag.


How many books are you planning on reading in 2020?

My Goodreads reading challenge of 2020 is set to 50 books because of 2 reasons. Back in 2018, I had set my goal to 30 and I read 46 books and last year, I set the goal to 50 and I finished 51 though there's a few more books I should have finished and 2019 was helped by audiobooks so I didn't want to set my goal too high this year. I think 50 is reasonable.

Name five books you didn’t get to read in 2019 but want to make a priority in 2020?

  • The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare

  • Caraval by Stephanie Garber

  • Tails of Wonder and Imagination (Cat stories by many authors)

  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

  • Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas

Name a genre you want to read more of in 2020?

I discovered Cozy Mysteries on Amazon last year and I enjoyed what I read so I would like to read more of that again this year. I've also gotten a handful of thrillers over there as well so I need to get into that. And I want to read more romance that are not from Nicholas Sparks.

Three non-book related goals for 2020?

  • Be more organized overall.
  • Get back to drawing and improving on graphics.
  • Save money.
What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?

There are many books I have owned forever but never read but for the purpose if this tag, I'm only going to name one and that's a crossover between Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel called Cursed. I haven't been successful with reading books based on the Angel show for some reason and it is funny to me because I love that show almost as much as I adore Buffy but the books didn't manage to keep my attention. And then I read Monster Island, which is another crossover and I really enjoyed it so I thought I'd give this one a go at some point. Will 2020 be the year?


One word that you’re hoping 2020 will be?

Organized.


There you go. My take on the New Year's Book tag. Hope you liked it!!


Hoping 2020 will bring you love, happiness and that you will all achieve your goals no matter what they are!!


Don't forget to like, comment and follow the blog ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment