Menu

February 2020 wrap-up

Ah, February. The shortest month of the year, no matter if it's a leap year or not. The month of love, too. I'm a single girl and I don't date but apparently, it had some effect on me because I seem to have turned toward romances a little bit this month. It is also the month where I lost my job and I started looking for a new one. I already had one interview.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy! ♥



What I've read:

3*
- The Vinyl Underground by Rob Rufus. Review here.


The Widow's Watcher by Eliza Maxwell. The review will be coming shortly.

3.5*
Love, Life and the List by Kasie West. Review here.


Books I DNF'ed:

Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson. I'm putting this book here but I didn't DNF it exactly. I stopped reading it because I've lost my attention on this book and decided to read other ones. This is a book I want to read so I'll be starting over with it so I can grasp the story better.

New thrifted books:

- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- The Mammoth Book of Steampunk by various authors
- Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
- Wilder Girls by Rory Power
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefwater
- Frankly in Love by David Soon


Book subscription:

Owlcrate:
All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace

Kindle:
Serious Moonlight by Jenn Bennett. 

Kindle Unlimited:

Love, Life and the List by Kasie West

Verity by Colleen Hoover

Scarlet Huntress by Leann Mason



Arc from Netgalley:

The Bright Side of Going dark by Kelly Harms

Most liked picture on Instagram:


Currently Reading:
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. Yes, yes, I know. It was my current read when I did January's reading wrap-up but I read other books during the month and that one was put aside To my defense, I had read half the book and now I'm almost finished with it...


I have to admit that February was all over the place, reading wise. I wanted to see if I could read more than 2 books at a time and I succeeded for a while but then I had to concentrate on one more than the others so I put it down and picked it back up later. My favorite book this month has to be The Widow's Watcher by Eliza Maxwell. 

What books did you read in February?
Are you happy with your reading month?
How many books did you add to your TBR?

Don't forget to like, comment and follow the blog

1 comment: