Menu

Kindle Unlimited 2020 Reading Challenge

Reading before bed is a thing I've started doing in Spring last year. I've also started reading in the morning before heading out the door to go to work. Choosing which book and getting comfy in bed or setting yourself at the table is never as easy or fun as one would think so I made it easy for myself. I take my tablet, open the Kindle App and start reading 😊

I've already told my KU story in the Kindle books haul post so I won't go into details about it here. When I was looking for at least one more reading challenge to participate in, I jumped at the occasion to try this one. The subscription to KU will be coming very handy for sure.


The details of this challenge go as follow:

  • The challenge starts January 1, 2020 and ends December 31, 2020 (Yes I'm late, I know 😅 Better late than never, no?)
  • All books read for this challenge MUST BE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED (I'm in Canada so my books may differ some but they will all by KU.)
  • All genres count and reread and crossovers are encouraged
  • Books can be of any length.
Levels:
  • 1-9 -- Rookie Status
  • 10-19 -- Semi Pro Status
  • 20-29 -- Pro Status
  • 30-39 -- Veteran Status
  • 40-49 -- Expert Status
  • 50-59 -- Master Status
  • 60+ -- Legend Status

I'm signing up with the Rookie Status and I've already got some books lined up for the challenge*:
  1. A Beautiful Poison by Lydia Kang
  2. Every Single Secret by Emily Carpenter. Review.
  3. When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O'Neil
  4. Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
  5. The Vine Witch by Luanne G. Smith
  6.  Love, Life and the List by Kasie West. Review.
  7.  The Widow's Watcher by Eliza Maxwell. Review to come soon.
  8.  
  9.  
*Books listed above are subject to change.

I suggest you go check out As Told By Tina's post to sign up and for more details. 

1 comment: