Menu

January 2020 wrap-up

I can't believe we're already February 1rst. Where did January go? Just yesterday, the roommate and I were on our way to my parents' place to celebrate the arrival of the new year.

Just kidding. Not yesterday obviously but it sure does look that way!! Don't you think so?

I decided I would bring monthly wrap-ups on the blog, question of rounding up things that happened through the month from book hauls, what I've read/reviewed and other posts I might have had.

Hope you'll enjoy! ♥

What I've read:

4.85*
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. Read the review here.

- Aurora Rising by Amie Kauffman and Jay Kristoff.
This is an audiobook I will have to listen to again because I took too long and my attention was elsewhere so I couldn't rate it and give it a proper review.

4*
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. Read the review here.

5*
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Book of Fours by Nancy Holder. Review to come later.

4.5*
- Every Single Secret by Emily Carpenter. The review will be coming shortly.

Books I DNF'ed:

I didn't DNF any books this month.

New thrifted books:
  • Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
  • Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
  • The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  • The Color Purple by Alice Walker
  • The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
Book subscription:

Owlcrate:
Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim.


Free Kindle:

I didn't get any this month.

Kindle Unlimited:


The Sea Witch by Sarah Henning

The Vine Witch by Luanne G. Smith

The Demon in the Woods: A Darkling Prequel Story by Leigh Bardugo

The Widow's Watcher by Eliza Maxwell

Most liked picture on Instagram:


Currently reading:
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

January was a good reading month I feel. I'm hoping I will read as many books, or more in February. If I had to choose which book is my favorite this month, I'd have to go with Every Single Secret by Emily Carpenter. 

What books did you read in January? 
Are you happy with your reading month?

Don't forget to like, comment and follow the blog ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment