Menu

Your name in books tag

An idea popped into my head the other about doing a tag I wasn't sure existed and so I went looking, in case I'd be taking credit for something that isn't new. Give credits where credits are due, you know. Not Just Fiction's is basically the idea I got but she was tagged by someone else to do.

Basically, you gotta pull TBR books with titles that begin with the letters of your name. My real full first name is louise-Andree but I go by Louise to simplify things. I will be doing this uing both names (full and short) and I cannot choose the same book twice and I'm using my physical TBR and my Kindle TBR to do this.

Let's see how it goes, shall we?



L - Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare

O - Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine

U - Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

I - It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

S - The Selection by Kiera Cass

E - The Elite by Kiera Cass

Okay, not too bad. Let's see with my actual real first name...

L - Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina (Kindle)

O - Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine

U - Up From the Sea by Amanda Dykes (Kindle)

I - If She Knew by Blake Pierce (Kindle)

S - Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi

E - Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike 

A - A Beautiful Poison by Lydia Kang (Kindle)

N - Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken

D - Dracula by Bram Stoker. Technically, I've read this a long, long, long time ago but it was in French so I'm putting it here.

R - The Rostikov Legacy by Charlotte E. English (Kindle)

E - Enchantée by Gita Trelease

E - Enders by Lissa Price

And that's it. I have to say this was a bit more difficult than I thought it would be. I started to write this while at work and was left with a few letters I couldn't think of a book for. I also almost added a book I had already read recently. I came through though 😊


Have you read or do you want to read any of these books?

Would any of these be part of the ones you'd select to fill this tag?


Don't forget to like, comment and follow the blog

No comments:

Post a Comment