Menu

March 2020 wrap-up

March. What is there to say about this month? The world has basically crumbled from under our feet. I thought it would have been the ideal time, while in confinement, to work more on this blog and to keep a nice posting routine. Instead, I've put this place on hold as well. I also thought I would be able to read even more than I was doing. Did I? Not really. Do I regret leaving the blog aside? Yes and no?! I mean, I'm still not sure what I'm doing? And I definitely didn't put the effort for improvement. And yes, I should have taken that time to better myself with it. Oh well.

In the meantime, the month has come to an end and I have still been active elsewhere and so this wrap-up still has to be posted.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy! ♥



What I've read:

5*
Clockwork Angel novel by Cassandra Clare. Review.

4.5*
Clockwork Angel manga by Cassandra Clare. Review.

4.5*
Clockwork Prince manga by Cassandra Clare. Review.

4.5*
Clockwork Princess manga by Cassandra Clare. Review.



Books I DNF'ed:

Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson. After having started over and read up to 48% of it, I find that I cannot get into this book. I don't get the plot, there was action at the beginning but then it slowed down quite a bit and then I got confused on what was actually happening and with who. I cannot connect to any of the characters. I've decided that now is maybe not the time for me to really read this book?

New thrifted books:

Sadly, with everything that is happening in the world right now, I haven't been able to thrift any new books. And then, stores were forced to closed by the Government's obligation and so I haven't been able to even look at what was available. The craving's there, however, but I have no other choice but to wait patiently for everything to settle down and get back to normal.

Book subscription:

Owlcrate:

The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu

Kindle:

The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker

Kindle Unlimited:

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand


Arc from Netgalley:

The Age of Witches by Louisa Morgan

Most liked picture on Instagram:


There were 3 pictures with the same amount of likes in March so I went in the reach and this photo reached 90 people.



Currently Reading:
  • About 83% done into Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.
  • About 60% done with When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbary O'Neil
  • About 70% done with The bright Side of Going Dark by Kelly Harns




What books did you read in March?
Are you happy with your reading month?
How many books did you add to your TBR?

Don't forget to like, comment and follow the blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment