Menu

2020 A-Z Reading Challenge



For 2020, I wanted to do something different so I decided to sign up for the A-Z Reading Challenge hosted by Ginger Mom & Company.

Between January 1rst, 2020 to December 31rst, 2020, the challenge is to read one book that starts with every letter of the alphabet. I believe it can be read in order order you want and in any book format (physical, e-book, audio...)

So far, these are the books I've selected to read for the challenge:




A- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - by Lewis Carroll
B- The Bright Side of Going Dark by Kelly HarmsReview
C- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. Review.
D- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
E- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. Review.
F- The Fault in our Stars by John Green
G- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
H- Hunted by Maegan Spooner
I- Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
J-
K- Keeper Vs. Reaper by Jennifer Maline Wright
L- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
M- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
N- Nightmares by Erica Stevens
O- Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
P- The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
Q- Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice
R- Romanov by Nadine Brandes
S- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
T- They Mostly Come Out at Night by Benedict Patrick
U- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
V- The Vine Witch by Luanne G. Smith
W- When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O'Neil
X- 
Y- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Z- Zodiac Killers by WL Knightly

Let's talk.

- Did you ever participate in such a challenge before? 
- Do you plan on doing it this year
- Do you have any book recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. It's my first time. I'll see how it goes. I am doing Goodreads again for sure. Same amount of books as this year so with this challenge, I'll have about half done pretty easy... if I follow this right. *grins*

    ReplyDelete